Friday, January 4, 2008

Paparazzi

We were walking downtown the other night and saw a huge crowd of teenage girls waiting by a tour bus. We tried to find out what was going on, but no one knew English. After several minutes a posse of Korean hotties walked out of a tunnel. I began running with the crowd of screaming girls and holding the camera above my head trying to snap photos. It was fairly challenging because I had now idea which guy was famous. I brought the pictures into school and asked the Korean teachers who these guys were. Apparently, the one closest in the picture is a big movie star in Korea, a genuine Korean heartthrob.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Dad here, I was looking at the crowd scene Paparazzi foto, and tried to figure out which one was Korean, which one was Chinese, etc. but not sure I got them right. They all look alike!

Shauna said...

Wow, a real Korean heart throb, I hope you followed him home so we can go get his autograph when we visit!