Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lunar New Year: Welcome the Year of the Rat

We have five days off from work due to Lunar New Year. Today was New Year's Day and most Koreans spent the day with family. We spent it at Starbucks. Janny started the Year of the Rat with a notable success. Early on in our relationship I submitted a mandatory reading list to her. My mandatory assignments never really seem to work. She had not crossed off any books on the list...... until today. She finished her first book and has already started on her second.
On Friday, our director gave us New Year's presents- dress socks. I guess its customary to wear something new on the first day of the year, so he got us some socks- very thoughtful. Check them out

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I laughed out loud at the Kumdo pictures. . . are you serious??? You guys are the coolest freaks we know. You will have to teach the boys some moves when you get home. Janny you are a girl after my own heart with dropping out because of cold feet:)
love you!
Darcy

Mike Ogdon said...

Ryan you are so skinny. You need to eat more Tillamook cheese. What nice socks you guys have. I love you both with my heart and Bella's.

Lesley Miller said...

Dang Ryan-- you are seriously skinny!! Are you not eating enough? Are you hungry? Do you need a package sent to you with food? I'm concerned...