Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's the little things....

Most apartments in Korea have roof top access. They serve as a place to grow plants, do laundry, and dry seed weed (I learned this the other day when I went up to dry our sheets and had to share the line with one of our neighbors.) We've started really enjoying going on the roof. It's quiet, calming and has a good view. I especially like going up on Saturday mornings because I usually see a handlful of older Korean ladies watering their plants or hanging clothes. One guy even has a dog run rooftop dog run.


5 comments:

McMurrays said...

What a cool view!!!! You will MISS the roof-top. . .
love you!
Starbucks and Soccer were FREEZING!
The McMurrays

Mom said...

Yeah! I liked it too! :-)

Kathy said...

What a great view! And it looks like the weather was nice...unlike the snow/cold we are still getting here in good ol' NW CO!

Mom said...

I just hung our sheets on my new clothes line! :-) Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ryan & Janny:
Hi from the Andersons...I've enjoyed reading about all your adventures. The "cupping" was CRAZY!! We do pray for you..Can't wait to hear about your next "fun" thing! Tom & KAy Anderson